Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL View Post
    I am looking at going as well. If all the star line up this time.
    SOL.
    I will warn the WA border patrol. Make sure your passport is up-to-date and you have had your vaccinations.
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    I will warn the WA border patrol. Make sure your passport is up-to-date and you have had your vaccinations.
    MLC your support is greatly appreciated. I would hate the awesomeness of living in the territory to rub off on any one else.
    So thanks for the reminder and I will ensure that we have been fully vaccinated against all the perils you southerners will bring along!!

SOL.
    Smiling politely.
    http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-150-shorty-SX

4wdriving First Party - Bitumen: A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money!

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL View Post
    ensure that we have been fully vaccinated against all the perils
    If your area code doesn't start with 08 then you definitely need a shot I reckon. Or, maybe it's us that need vaccinations against all the eastern states lergies?
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

Blog Entries
    Just still looking at the logistics of it all. At least now I have paper Hema maps for the mrs...
    FORMER TasGTG 2015 Committee Member
    '04 120 Petrol Flinders Red GXL with ARB Catalog, with TJM add ons!

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar
    Hema Kimberley Atlas and guide arrived today. Lots of nice places to visit and a handy reference to wet the appetite.
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

We're really hoping to make this one too. It's been on my bucket list for a while
    150 Diesel, blue storm. Just added Ostrich Wing awning and ARB Diff Breathers. Also has ARB rear air locker and on-board compressor, couplertec rust proofing and rubber weatherproof mats throughout, colour coded ARB deluxe winch bar, outback ideas front recovery points and GME TX3540 radio. Pioneer Platform, TraxRax, Wet Seat seat covers, Dual Battery System, OME 2inch Lift, Safari Snorkel, ARB Bash Plates and a home made set of drawers.

I'm in Kununurra from the 26th May this year then across to Broome and back to Kununurra with the Drive4Life folks, I'll keep an eye for Prado's look for Richoson white 150 with some kit 42AWD Qld plates.

See ya on the tracks, Richo.
    Former Party Leader, Now SDO SEQLD GTG 2015 PFA (Pradopoint Fairy Advisor)
    Bitumen - A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money

Quote Originally Posted by talk2tiny View Post
    We're really hoping to make this one too. It's been on my bucket list for a while
    Do it - this will be my second trip on the Gibb if we can make it. First was back in 2006. We loved it - and I even proposed to the wife at Mitchell Falls. Got the ring in Kununurra at the end of the trip. Couldn't afford the pink diamonds though.
    120 GXL D4D Auto, with a 'List of Wants' greater than the 'List of Needs' greater than the 'List of Haves'
    Nissan Patrol: Keeping Bogan's out of Toyota's since 1951

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping to go too, but she says we have to do the new kitchen first, so will see how we go.
    Greg - 08 D4D Prado,
    Some trips done - Cape York, Fraser Island, Simpson Desert / Central Aust, Vic High Country.

Quote Originally Posted by r4ndll View Post
    Do it - this will be my second trip on the Gibb if we can make it. First was back in 2006. We loved it . . .
    Definitely trying to. Spent a lot more time than I should have yesterday reading up on what to do up there and figuring out what tracks we'd take over and back. Thinking the Tanami back to Alice then doing a few days around there, then on to mt dare and take the Simpson desert back across to Queensland again.

Now all I've got to do is stop day dreaming and get working so we can afford to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Richoson View Post
    I'm in Kununurra from the 26th May this year then across to Broome and back to Kununurra with the Drive4Life folks, I'll keep an eye for Prado's look for Richoson white 150 with some kit 42AWD Qld plates.

See ya on the tracks, Richo.
    Lucky bugger!
    Check out our around Aus adventure on FB at: Cummings and
    Goings

Got into Broome yesterday, getting ready for http://www.thegibbchallenge.com.au .
    We'll be on the Gibb on Sunday.
    Can't we just keep travelling?
    Travelling Panelbeater
    Follow us on Facebook... Mr & Mrs Whitey's Great Oz Trek

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast