Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Installed some flat plate eye hooks for fridge tie down points.

uploadfromtaptalk1456222120412.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1456222193944.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Booked in for Unchip Q4! The 2.8 Definitely should have come with more up n go!

Nice be good to hear what you think of it. Do you know if they can turn off the egr throuhh the chip. Also when done it will be interesting to see how you think it tows. I have been tossing up to put chip or get a reflash been leaning towards flash as they can turn off egr

The Unichip is fully programable. Meaning yes To EGR. Also controls boost, fuel rail pressure, injector timing, injector pulse width and heaps more. Has alot of built in saftey too.

Use the coolant for cylinder temps instead of EGT.

It's also installed and tuned on a dyno. It's a piggy back ecu.

Not a chip as the name suggests. I always have steered clear of fuel rail pnp chips. Like steinbauer etc.

The reflash would be good but I'll be going down the path of a larger turbo and injectors so I need something that will control those things.

I had the HKS F-Con ID in the lux which was a piggy ecu and had to be dyno tuned and that worked really well but they don't have anything available yet.

Hi slippery and thanks for the pics mate, looking good.
    Just have a question regarding the UHF, which unit did you get and where did you end up mounting it ?
    Cheers
    1j

I got a Uniden UH 8060s.

The mic which is the full unit sits on the plastic wood grain next to gps and the unit hub is under the drivers seat.

There was room behind the gps and up above accelerator but i decided on under drivers seat

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    Nice be good to hear what you think of it. Do you know if they can turn off the egr throuhh the chip. Also when done it will be interesting to see how you think it tows. I have been tossing up to put chip or get a reflash been leaning towards flash as they can turn off egr
    I towed our new 2.3 tonne van the other day and i got to say i was impressed. Almost so much that I thought of cancelling UniChip.

Power wise it felt like it wasn't even there. The torque was awesome. Could definitely feel the vans weight though.

And still going with Q4 and considering unichips turbo upgrade! - need more info on the turbo and injectors to make an informative decision.

Just bought some goodies to fit before our big red bash trip next month.
    Runva XP 11000 black edition
    22' Steddi cree led 120w light bar
    7' 160w cree led spotties
    And try to decide on roof rack 3/4 or full-length

I'll post some pics of when I fit it up this weekend

UHF MIC with Unit under drivers seat.

Winch and Lights are installed. Bought light bar but the spotties are unreal so think I'll leave it off for the moment.

Winch Isolator

RoofTop + Shovel and 2nd Spare Wheel

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast