Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Congratulations Shan and Nil,

We are all very happy for you mate, seriously you have to give her a name? That should be your first modification. Maybe Sienna Silver or Allanah Attitude. After all we all know that after a while SHE TOO WILL LOVE IT. Good on you mate and enjoy. Tony and Denise
    Yalwal 2014 001.jpg
    Last edited by Pearl150; 01-05-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Duplicate photo added
    Crystal Pearl Altitude 150 Landcruiser Prado. TJM sensor bar, brush guard, side steps. KM2 BFG on GXL alloys. Kaymar bar, Drifta and MSA fridge slide. ARB locker and compressor, TG150 and MK11 compressor and fuel filter bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl150 View Post
    Congratulations Shan and Nil,

We are all very happy for you mate, seriously you have to give her a name? That should be your first modification. Maybe Sienna Silver or Allanah Attitude. After all we all know that after a while SHE TOO WILL LOVE IT. Good on you mate and enjoy. Tony and Denise
    Yalwal 2014 001.jpg
    The silver surfer, I was still thinking the Giggle Mobile. Giggle and Hootabelle

Well Done Shan & Nil, very Nice Colour, better than Boring White! Def need the mods, those 150,s are Ugly Ducklings without the full Gear.
    Good luck with the build up, don't forget the Black Rims!

Cheers,
    Steve J
    D4D 09 OME Suspension/ARB Winchbar/Safari Snorkel/IPF Spotties/Cooper ST Maxx Tyres/9000LB Tigerz11 Winch with Dynema Rope/GME Remote head UHF/Sheepskin Seat Covers.....Next on list Dual Battery Sys...In Dash GPS...Rear Diff Lock

Nice looking beastie there Shan! Did you buy it privately or from a dealer? That's some nice low Ks it came with considering they went to the expense of a dual battery system. Does that nudge bar even have driving light tabs on it? Someone will buy it, plenty of soccer moms out there :-)

If memory serves me correctly you don't have KDSS to deal with so you have more options for suspension and side steps, etc than I do. Let the fun begin!
    Kaka Latte Club SWMBO
    2009 Toyota Prado 150 Kakadu V6 Auto, TJM T13 steel Winch Bar, Tigerz11 Grande 12,000lb winch, IPF 900XS spotties with HID globes, Uniden 7760NB UHF, BFG KO2 265/70/17 rubber, Dobinsons C59-726 front springs, Roadsafe Recovery Points, Bushskinz Bash Plates, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Roo Systems Awning, Traxrax.

It's the yo gabba gabba truck featuring DJ Lance! Yo gabba gabba!

Quote Originally Posted by braddo View Post
    Many of us will be watching this build thread, particularly us 120 owners considering downgrading to a 150 down the track!
    Yep such a downgrade there Brad, I can't believe they fitted so much useless electronics to the 150... Like rear cameras and parking sensors..... Come to think of it though I didn't see or hear a 150 driver back into their camping table and gear during the gtg.....

Love my 150!

Quote Originally Posted by JPH View Post
    It's the yo gabba gabba truck featuring DJ Lance! Yo gabba gabba!
    Josh forgot about Yo Gabba gabba .
    There was that table incident lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrie 72 View Post
    Ha! I should have taken Nil for a spin in the 90 then mate - could have saved you a fortune!
    Good luck with the build Shan. Enjoy.
    Cheers Ben.
    Thanks Ben!! I don't mind a 90 with a setup like yours.. ohh with a sunroof added of course

Quote Originally Posted by braddo View Post
    Many of us will be watching this build thread, particularly us 120 owners considering downgrading to a 150 down the track!
    So far all good Brad.. no surprises. Just getting use to the noise

Quote Originally Posted by JPH View Post
    Yep such a downgrade there Brad, I can't believe they fitted so much useless electronics to the 150... Like rear cameras and parking sensors..... Come to think of it though I didn't see or hear a 150 driver back into their camping table and gear during the gtg.....

Love my 150!
    Yeah, that was funny! I actually don't think a 150 is a downgrade, I would have one in a second and like Pearl, I would love it. Expensive proposition though....
    Cheers, Brad
    2007 GXL, Dune, D4D 6 speed manual. Satnav, towbar, Sahara Bullbar, Bridgestone D697's, Cargo Barrier, Stebel Truck Horn, Couplertec Rust Protection, Safari Snorkel, Polyair airbags, Blue Narva 175's, VMS Touring 700HDsII, GME TX3340, Tough Dog 2" lift with adjustable shocks, ARB rear air locker.

Quote Originally Posted by fido666 View Post
    Nice looking beastie there Shan! Did you buy it privately or from a dealer? That's some nice low Ks it came with considering they went to the expense of a dual battery system. Does that nudge bar even have driving light tabs on it? Someone will buy it, plenty of soccer moms out there

If memory serves me correctly you don't have KDSS to deal with so you have more options for suspension and side steps, etc than I do. Let the fun begin!
    Thanks Corine!! Bought it privately. Dual battery was setup for the fridge they had.
    Nudge bar, I didn't even check
    You are right no KDSS.

Quote Originally Posted by CaLLaN 52 View Post
    Good luck with the build up, don't forget the Black Rims!

Cheers,
    Steve J
    MTZ set will definitely be black Steve!! I might hit you up for some tips on that later...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast