Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 342
  1. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jamese_boy345 View Post
    how are you guys going for space???

    im still working on weather i am going up the cape sometime around then or if it will be pushed back ANOTHER year lol and if the partner want in hahahahaha

    my bad i for some reason was thinking July haha will get back to you asap

    Just bought a 2013 kaka so i guess i will have to get my build on
    You want to go to the Cape In April might be still a little wet up there but fun.

  2. #26
    yeah haha i think that would be more of a submarine adventure haha

  3. #27
    Out of control poster! AJ120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Going where no Prado has gone before.
    Posts
    7,354
    Better whack us on the list subject to my recovery points being acceptable

    Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

    MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER


  4. #28
    Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    5,630
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cannot disappoint you Mexicans and those Queenslanders. Pt me down for 1+1 and camper.

    MLC
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

  5. #29
    Okay managed to convince SWMBO tonight! I'm in, will be bringing wife and 2 kids (boy 4 & girl 2). Going to be a long trip with my little girl but it will definitely be worth it once we get there!

    Cheers Matt
    Blue storm 150GXL auto TD with tjm steel bulbar, Xgs gold lift with polyairs, airtec etc..

  6. #30
    Advanced Member JPH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Geelong, Vic
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Okay managed to convince SWMBO tonight! I'm in, will be bringing wife and 2 kids (boy 4 & girl 2). Going to be a long trip with my little girl but it will definitely be worth it once we get there!

    Cheers Matt
    Good work Matt, you'll have a great time, it's not two bad a run down the highway, hey we did the reverse in two days, including Dubbo Zoo and Parkes Telescope. Zach will be wrapped to play with Owen again! There will be plenty of kids by the looks!

    Cheers

    JPH

  7. #31
    Thanks Josh, I think the fact that there will be plenty of kids around Owen's age got Sue over the line. We are hoping to punch it out in 2 days to get there however it just depends how the kids are travelling. Imogen is not the best car traveller at the moment.

    Cheers Matt
    Blue storm 150GXL auto TD with tjm steel bulbar, Xgs gold lift with polyairs, airtec etc..

  8. #32
    Advanced Member JPH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Geelong, Vic
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Thanks Josh, I think the fact that there will be plenty of kids around Owen's age got Sue over the line. We are hoping to punch it out in 2 days to get there however it just depends how the kids are travelling. Imogen is not the best car traveller at the moment.

    Cheers Matt
    You'd be best to allow maybe two and a half to three days coming down, giving you a chance to arrive at Mansfield with time to set up camp in daylight before the meet and greet. Glad you got the cook over the line, now to wait a few weeks before the discussion about those couple of mods that the 150 needs to make the family comfortable! Good Luck!

  9. #33
    Junior Member disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mount cotton
    Posts
    86
    Please put me down I will need to lock in my holidays but hopefully that won't be a problem, as far as bringing the family unsure yet.

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by JPH View Post
    Glad you got the cook over the line, now to wait a few weeks before the discussion about those couple of mods that the 150 needs to make the family comfortable! Good Luck!
    Funny you mention it, I was just thinking today what a perfect opportunity to convince her that I need a winch, new tyres, fridge and new swags

    Cheers Matt
    Blue storm 150GXL auto TD with tjm steel bulbar, Xgs gold lift with polyairs, airtec etc..

  11. #35
    Addicted PP Member ntp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Now NSW
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Funny you mention it, I was just thinking today what a perfect opportunity to convince her that I need a winch, new tyres, fridge and new swag
    Great point... can you amend the minimum standards to include front & rear lockers and HEMA maps for iPad?
    ntp
    Love the Outback............. Love my Prado.
    My Prado, My Extras
    4wdriving First Party - dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ןןɐɔ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

  12. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by ntp View Post
    Great point... can you amend the minimum standards to include front & rear lockers and HEMA maps for iPad?
    We could put whatever people need on the minimum standards

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •