Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamese_boy345 View Post
    how are you guys going for space???

im still working on weather i am going up the cape sometime around then or if it will be pushed back ANOTHER year lol and if the partner want in hahahahaha

my bad i for some reason was thinking July haha will get back to you asap

Just bought a 2013 kaka so i guess i will have to get my build on
    You want to go to the Cape In April might be still a little wet up there but fun.

yeah haha i think that would be more of a submarine adventure haha

Better whack us on the list subject to my recovery points being acceptable

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cannot disappoint you Mexicans and those Queenslanders. Pt me down for 1+1 and camper.

MLC
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Okay managed to convince SWMBO tonight! I'm in, will be bringing wife and 2 kids (boy 4 & girl 2). Going to be a long trip with my little girl but it will definitely be worth it once we get there!

Cheers Matt
    Blue storm 150GXL auto TD with tjm steel bulbar, Xgs gold lift with polyairs, airtec etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Okay managed to convince SWMBO tonight! I'm in, will be bringing wife and 2 kids (boy 4 & girl 2). Going to be a long trip with my little girl but it will definitely be worth it once we get there!

Cheers Matt
    Good work Matt, you'll have a great time, it's not two bad a run down the highway, hey we did the reverse in two days, including Dubbo Zoo and Parkes Telescope. Zach will be wrapped to play with Owen again! There will be plenty of kids by the looks!

Cheers

JPH

Thanks Josh, I think the fact that there will be plenty of kids around Owen's age got Sue over the line. We are hoping to punch it out in 2 days to get there however it just depends how the kids are travelling. Imogen is not the best car traveller at the moment.

Cheers Matt
    Blue storm 150GXL auto TD with tjm steel bulbar, Xgs gold lift with polyairs, airtec etc..

Thanks Josh, I think the fact that there will be plenty of kids around Owen's age got Sue over the line. We are hoping to punch it out in 2 days to get there however it just depends how the kids are travelling. Imogen is not the best car traveller at the moment.

Cheers Matt
    You'd be best to allow maybe two and a half to three days coming down, giving you a chance to arrive at Mansfield with time to set up camp in daylight before the meet and greet. Glad you got the cook over the line, now to wait a few weeks before the discussion about those couple of mods that the 150 needs to make the family comfortable! Good Luck!

Please put me down I will need to lock in my holidays but hopefully that won't be a problem, as far as bringing the family unsure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JPH View Post
    Glad you got the cook over the line, now to wait a few weeks before the discussion about those couple of mods that the 150 needs to make the family comfortable! Good Luck!
    Funny you mention it, I was just thinking today what a perfect opportunity to convince her that I need a winch, new tyres, fridge and new swags

Cheers Matt

Funny you mention it, I was just thinking today what a perfect opportunity to convince her that I need a winch, new tyres, fridge and new swag
    Great point... can you amend the minimum standards to include front & rear lockers and HEMA maps for iPad?
    ntp
    Love the Outback............. Love my Prado.
    My Prado, My Extras
    4wdriving First Party - dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ןןɐɔ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Quote Originally Posted by ntp View Post
    Great point... can you amend the minimum standards to include front & rear lockers and HEMA maps for iPad?
    We could put whatever people need on the minimum standards

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast