Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    Dodgey,

Don't forget you still owe me a beer too!

mlc-innocent victim of circumstance

No doubt MLC, you have always been a bit of a bolter, every time YOUR shout comes around.

On the GTG I made several attempts (with very little success, I might add) to have a beer with you.

But I now realize that to attempt this in Sth Australia, which is the driest state in the driest continent on earth, is certain to end in a very parched throat ending in death, as a direct result in your refusing to shout the beers that you owe others.

Once bitten twice shy.

Cheers (that'll be the day)

REV

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    Don't lose sight of the fact that some of those photographed are actually fine upstanding citizens in the Australian community, including police!
    Fine upstanding members of the community? Quicky, Whitey, Hibbo, Bushy................... You must have seen a side to them I didn't

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ120 View Post
    Fine upstanding members of the community? Quicky, Whitey, Hibbo, Bushy................... You must have seen a side to them I didn't

Cheers Andrew
    Book him Bushy!
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
    No doubt MLC, you have always been a bit of a bolter, every time YOUR shout comes around.

On the GTG I made several attempts (with very little success, I might add) to have a beer with you.

But I now realize that to attempt this in Sth Australia, which is the driest state in the driest continent on earth, is certain to end in a very parched throat ending in death, as a direct result in your refusing to shout the beers that you owe others.

Once bitten twice shy.

Cheers (that'll be the day)

REV
    For those that did not attend I bought Rev a number of beers, only to find he had bought me one in return each time within less than 5 minutes. This situation, besides never letting me settle the purported debt of 1 beer, could only end in two fat bastards emptying the small town of Loxton of its supply of XXX and Coopers Pale Ale. Hardly an ideal situation leaving all other attendees with the remaining crap beer.

mlc - Supporter of Lea's "Women's Temperance League Membership"

Out of control poster! Bushbasher's Avatar

Cheers Andrew
    Careful, I resemble that insinuation.
    Dave
    Views expressed are mine alone and are not intended to compromise the integrity of my employer nor offend those who may read such views.
    Bugger Bali, get out and see Australia before we sell it all to China.

Proud to be associated with those "fine upstanding citizens in the Australian community"

Cheers Andrew
    04 GXL 3L TD Toyota Bullbar 2"TJM lift TJM OX hyd winch Blackwidow draws 40LT Engel dual batteries Mickey Thompson ATZ's Steinbauer P Box Airtek snorkel (colour coded)
    Its now gone sad to say but enjoying the replacement LC200 with a BIG list of bits to add.Lifted pre rego

Advanced Member
    Dodgy, good to hear that you are still alive, been very quiet lately.

Cheers Andrew

Would just like to say that he has been as quite as he was on the trip. New job(AJ as you know I was busy working when I saw you drive past 3 times in Loxton, with a clean car)..... I have had a few can stops, but all is well, simply planning the next outing. Now that I have a Prado 150, and a Prado Ute as the work car, live is good
    Graphite 150 series "Altitude" - MT ATZ 4-rib ATZ, ARB Delux winch bar, Magnum 9000lb winch, ARB CKMA12 air compressor(with tray) dual battery, LF 240 HID, Waeco 80L fridge, OL 45 lt fridge, ARB Roof Rack and space case, GME 3450 UHF, OME Shocks and Springs, ARB awning, BRC quad diff breather, TG150 gaurd, AMTS bash plates and a wishlist!!

Great Vid Andrew and Trish.
    My only criticism is there were too many Prado's in it.

cheers
    Stewy
    "I need to change my avatar to an FJ"
    I don' get stuck,....but I'll borrow your Maxtrax anyway!
    My Build up, and still going
    My YouTube Channel

After recieving many of the images from those attending the GTG and collating them and sending them out to participants we (mostly Trish) have selected some of them and put together a pictorial video of the 2012 GTG.

Turn the sound up as there is a musical background.

For those who attended, enjoy the memories. For those that didn't here is what you missed out on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Y9b...ature=youtu.be

Bring on the High Country 2014 (and Tassie 2015)

Cheers Andrew
    Any possibility of enabling it to be viewed on mobile devices?
    I just tried to watch it on my iPhone, but it brings up the message that "the content owner has not enabled it to be viewed on mobile devices" my laptop is not quite dead yet, but I'm pretty sure it's terminal. So the phone is it for the moment.
    Thank you!
    Ralph
    2005 Diesel Funbus Driver

Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    Any possibility of enabling it to be viewed on mobile devices?
    I just tried to watch it on my iPhone, but it brings up the message that "the content owner has not enabled it to be viewed on mobile devices" my laptop is not quite dead yet, but I'm pretty sure it's terminal. So the phone is it for the moment.
    Thank you!
    Ralph
    We (Trish) will give it a go, its the first youtube thing she has done and didn't realise that there was a difference.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

We (Trish) will give it a go, its the first youtube thing she has done and didn't realise that there was a difference.

Cheers Andrew
    Thank you :-D
    2005 Diesel Funbus Driver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
    Careful, I resemble that insinuation.

Haha, true mastery of the English language. Reads well as an implied mistake and well as it was actually intended.

mlc - no speeky engris.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast