Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
    Yep, some memories there that will last a lifetime for certain.

Thanks to the Committee and all who attended, thanks for making these memories what they are. Good ones!!
    I'm with you Andrew, I could do this again tomorrow.

Thanks Trish & Andrew.

Cheers
    Lawrie
    Well maybe not tomorrow, it's 45 degrees here. Beachport would be ok though.

Cheers Andrew
    So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

MY PRADO AND DIY CAMPER TRAILER

Quote Originally Posted by Snaga View Post
    Nicely done Trish and AJ

Lots of fine memories in that 10 mins... what do you mean... 1000k?? try 4987k's...

Hey REV, how many did you do?
    Actually, it'd be interesting to find out how far people clocked up getting to, during and getting home from the GTG

Left home on the 21st Sep for the GTG and got back home on the 23rd Oct. Total of 32 days away. I did stop in Gympie for 13 days to attend a wedding.

Total distance covered was 8,743km.

Cheers
    REV

Ok then, we'll wait untill it cools off a bit. If I ever do it again It will be over a larger time than 8 days.

Afterall, I couldn't be that close to MLC's house again with out rocking his roof.......... Could I now????????????

Great work AJ and Trish,brings back some good memories and Ros and I had a great laugh as we watched it.
    On another note I know you said you sent the disc but I haven't seen it in the mail yet
    Quicky
    04 GXL 3L TD Toyota Bullbar 2"TJM lift TJM OX hyd winch Blackwidow draws 40LT Engel dual batteries Mickey Thompson ATZ's Steinbauer P Box Airtek snorkel (colour coded)
    Its now gone sad to say but enjoying the replacement LC200 with a BIG list of bits to add.Lifted pre rego

Quote Originally Posted by QUICKY View Post
    On another note I know you said you sent the disc but I haven't seen it in the mail yet
    Quicky
    Ditto...
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Quote Originally Posted by QUICKY View Post
    Great work AJ and Trish,brings back some good memories and Ros and I had a great laugh as we watched it.
    Quicky
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Your Discs were only sent mid last week I think, shouldnt be too far away.

Snaga, I haven't sent one (two discs actually) to you yet, I will check with Trish and see where it is at.

Cheers Andrew

Advanced Member
    AJ and Trish, awesome work on the compilation. It sure did bring back some memories..... I am still gonna get you back MLC..... Just when you least expect it
    Graphite 150 series "Altitude" - MT ATZ 4-rib ATZ, ARB Delux winch bar, Magnum 9000lb winch, ARB CKMA12 air compressor(with tray) dual battery, LF 240 HID, Waeco 80L fridge, OL 45 lt fridge, ARB Roof Rack and space case, GME 3450 UHF, OME Shocks and Springs, ARB awning, BRC quad diff breather, TG150 gaurd, AMTS bash plates and a wishlist!!

Quote Originally Posted by sapradogxl View Post
    AJ and Trish, awesome work on the compilation. It sure did bring back some memories..... I am still gonna get you back MLC..... Just when you least expect it
    Dodgy, good to hear that you are still alive, been very quiet lately.

Cheers Andrew

Thanks Andrew
    Cheers,
    Leon
    There's no such thing as a wrong turn... it's just the scenic route!
    Optix Photographix

Awesome! LOL
    Big Thanks to Our Sponsors - ARB 4x4, Dobinsons Springs and Suspension, BCF, Terrain Tamer, ORU, Maxtrax, Traxrax, Brains, Redarc, Opposite Lock, Kaymar, Hema Maps, pure-sense, Bushskinz, Piranha Offroad High Country 4x4 & Century Batteries.

Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sapradogxl View Post
    Dodgey,

Your partners in crime i.e. Matty&Loz and Weasel4x4 got me back on numerous occasions so don't make me hurt your back again

Quote Originally Posted by REV View Post
    Ok then, we'll wait untill it cools off a bit. If I ever do it again It will be over a larger time than 8 days.

After all, I couldn't be that close to MLC's house again with out rocking his roof.......... Could I now????????????
    Always welcome Rev, the new roof (not implying you rocked the last one off) will be completed march this year, complete with guest room. Don't forget you still owe me a beer too!

Finally AJ, you will notice that while I coincidentally appear in a number of the offending photos, I was not actually handling or committing any improper act. The committee decided I should look after those irresponsible members in attendance and I did my best probably stopping 90% of possible offences. Don't lose sight of the fact that some of those photographed are actually fine upstanding citizens in the Australian community, including police!

As for my rump appearing, well that was the fault of others happily snapping after I was adjusting my clothes or answering natures calls. After all AJ, it is you that says "the world is your toilet"

mlc-innocent victim of circumstance
    Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

MLC, there is no way in this world that you could be classified as an "innocent victim of circumstance".

See ya on the tracks, Richo.
    Former Party Leader, Now SDO SEQLD GTG 2015 PFA (Pradopoint Fairy Advisor)
    Bitumen - A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast