Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Out of control poster! MidLifeCrisis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bitumen: A blatant waste of taxpayers money!
    My rig buildup Mundaring Power Lines Jan 01 You Tube Video Morgan Quarry

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    and the final ARB snatch strap went to Ondaboat. He was off seeing to his daughter so up boldly from the crowd came Ondaboat junior who explained "I am his son so I will take it"

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to all the lucky winners and again, thank you to our generous sponsors

mlc

Advanced Member
    As I scroll through all the winners, you have to think about all those fantastic sponsors who donated prizes to this years GTG... or were dupped into it by "Dodgy Dave". WOW we had some great prizes, some awesome sponsors, and a great guy who organised it all.....

DAVE
    Graphite 150 series "Altitude" - MT ATZ 4-rib ATZ, ARB Delux winch bar, Magnum 9000lb winch, ARB CKMA12 air compressor(with tray) dual battery, LF 240 HID, Waeco 80L fridge, OL 45 lt fridge, ARB Roof Rack and space case, GME 3450 UHF, OME Shocks and Springs, ARB awning, BRC quad diff breather, TG150 gaurd, AMTS bash plates and a wishlist!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Dave, and thanks for your assistance. I couldn't have done it without you man

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    And rather than stretch this on forever here are rest of the winners:

Congratulations to All the winners but especially the following!

TG120 - Wozclean
    TG120 - VKPrado
    TG150 - Barajak
    TG150 - MLC

Hope they are all installed and offer some better protection than Toyota supplied.

Brains.
    Black 2009 150 Series D4D GXL Prado, TG150 Transfer Case & Actuator Guard, TJM T13 bar, TJM 9.5lb Winch, Airtec Snorkel, TJM steel sidesteps and sidebars, TJM Underbody Protection, TJM XGS Gold Suspension, Tinted, ARB Fridge Freezer, Couplertec System, Foxwing Awning, 80AH Dual battery, 8" indash GPS, Wet Seat seatcovers, GME TX3540, TX3110 & TX680, Maxtrax, Kaymar Dual Wheel Carrier, Breathers, Federal MT's.

Yes fitted like a dream and it lookslike they will offer the protection that was lacking. For what it is worth, I lifted the back of the Prado up with a troller jack and placed 5" blocks under the back wheels, threw a blanket on the floor and the job was done inside twenty minutes. The guard comes with the best set of instructions I have seen and you don't need a magnifying glass to read them. This transfer case actuater guard gets a big tick from me. Go buy yourself one.
    Prado Polar White 150 GX 3.0 TD Auto. HR TB, ARB delux bar, Hella R2000 lights, Magnum winch, ARB 50mm lift, BFG AT 265/70R17 on 71/2" alloys, Alloy side steps, Rhino sport bars, Tint, UHF, Scangauge, Aux batt (ABR kit), Cargo barrier, 50l water tank, Storage system, Elec brake con. ARB compressor

Blog Entries
    I have had mine on for a few weeks now and love it. The guys at Total Traction 4wd here in Adelaide were impressed with the work too!

mlc

Quote Originally Posted by barajak View Post
    Yes fitted like a dream and it lookslike they will offer the protection that was lacking. For what it is worth, I lifted the back of the Prado up with a troller jack and placed 5" blocks under the back wheels, threw a blanket on the floor and the job was done inside twenty minutes. The guard comes with the best set of instructions I have seen and you don't need a magnifying glass to read them. This transfer case actuater guard gets a big tick from me. Go buy yourself one.
    Barajak,

Thannks for the comments, we actually put some effort into the instructions as we wanted everyone with any ability to be able to give this mod a go themselves. Feel free to spread the word with positive comments like that!

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    I have had mine on for a few weeks now and love it. The guys at Total Traction 4wd here in Adelaide were impressed with the work too!

mlc
    MLC,

So you Love it, obviously spending too much time under your Prado! Glad to here of your deep seeded feelings for the TG150. I hope that it isn't coming in between you and your partner/wife. And good to get some feedback from the guys at Total Traction 4WD.

Great to see the guards won by some appreciative winners.

Paul
    Black 2009 150 Series D4D GXL Prado, TG150 Transfer Case & Actuator Guard, TJM T13 bar, TJM 9.5lb Winch, Airtec Snorkel, TJM steel sidesteps and sidebars, TJM Underbody Protection, TJM XGS Gold Suspension, Tinted, ARB Fridge Freezer, Couplertec System, Foxwing Awning, 80AH Dual battery, 8" indash GPS, Wet Seat seatcovers, GME TX3540, TX3110 & TX680, Maxtrax, Kaymar Dual Wheel Carrier, Breathers, Federal MT's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123