Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Exhaust systems for 150's which is best?

Hi guys im looking at getting an exhaust systeme for my prado, hasnt even done 10,000km yet however the low down lack of power and drone are starting to get annoying even this early in its life. Im looking at biting the bullet and buying a full system but im not sure what size to get or what brand, i hear a 3" is almost too big and u could actually lose power? i was looking at beadesert exhaust, getting it sent to me and ill put it in myself. thoughts?

Ivano, Mate as you are in Darwin I would recomend you talk to PtnLinda from here as he just had an exhaust fitted. He has done the looking around already and could give you some advice.

SOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivano View Post
    Hi guys im looking at getting an exhaust systeme for my prado, hasnt even done 10,000km yet however the low down lack of power and drone are starting to get annoying even this early in its life. Im looking at biting the bullet and buying a full system but im not sure what size to get or what brand, i hear a 3" is almost too big and u could actually lose power? i was looking at beadesert exhaust, getting it sent to me and ill put it in myself. thoughts?
    http://www.pradopoint.com/showthread...-150-shorty-SX

4wdriving First Party - Bitumen: A Blatant Waste of Taxpayers Money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567