Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    I got fitted from Scotts Rods a 3in stainless steel from dpf back to my 2.8l 1gd and high flow mufler it feels at lot more responsive down low in revs and only slightly more noisy.

Quote Originally Posted by brogers View Post
    ....it would be helpful to know what vehicle you have please wk..and how many km's.
    Do you replace the exhaust because it was worn or because you wanted to get more power?
    2015 3.0l

Quote Originally Posted by White Kak View Post
    2015 3.0l
    12,000 kms

Just wanted a little more power.

It worked

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    I got fitted from Scotts Rods a 3in stainless steel from dpf back to my 2.8l 1gd and high flow mufler it feels at lot more responsive down low in revs and only slightly more noisy.
    Hally,

Any further observations to report? Fuel consumption, EGT, Power, etc?

Thinking about doing this to my 2.8.
    2015 2.8L GX Auto. White. TJM Outback Bar and side steps, IPF 900s, Runva 11XP Winch, Safari Snorkel, Dobinson/Bilsteins, BFG KO2, Uniden UH7700nb with RFI CD34 antenna, Marine Pro 620 Dual Batt with SBI12, Waeco CFX50, Scangauge II, WindCheetah Slimline II Rack...

Quote Originally Posted by Mild7 View Post
    Hally,

Any further observations to report? Fuel consumption, EGT, Power, etc?

Thinking about doing this to my 2.8.
    Haven't paid to much attention to fuel use.
    But egt have been fine and low down torque feels heaps better especially at 100kph when go to overtake.
    Taking the ct away at easter so that will be the big test .
    Overall its a cheap mod it does feel better low end and does sound better but not a hole lot more than std

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=789086247862446&id=2618892739 15482

Has anyone on here had anything to do with this Exhaust mob ? They advertise they are Aussie made so thats a plus .
    Last edited by Mondo-150; 11-04-2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: didnt add the link

I fitted lukeys straight thru muffler on mine for last 3month. Decided to upgrade. 3inch stainless system by legendex. Currently they have promo free throttle controller. Couldnt pass 400 bucks free deal. Getting them fitted on this Friday. Will update here comparison to just muffler upgrade I did earlier.

After reading this thread, I'm interested in doing the rear muffler replacement.

I live south of Perth, near Bibra Lake. Can anyone recommend an exhaust shop to do the job?
    I rang a Genie outlet and the bloke I spoke with said there would be no gain, it would be loud and I should buy a full system from him!

So looking for someone who listens to what the customer wants :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hally View Post
    Haven't paid to much attention to fuel use.
    But egt have been fine and low down torque feels heaps better especially at 100kph when go to overtake.
    Taking the ct away at easter so that will be the big test .
    Overall its a cheap mod it does feel better low end and does sound better but not a hole lot more than std
    Very interesting, you would think that the DPF would really chew up any gain on a larger exhaust as the restriction is the DPF but I could be wrong ?

Even more interesting unichip have a DPF delete, exhaust system and chip with no measurable gain it has me stumped

https://m.facebook.com/UnichipAustra...14303721982233

I'll give them a call today surly there must be some miss communication
    Last edited by Phs; 16-11-2016 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt150 View Post
    The factory exhausts is very restrictive. That's why I changed mine.
    Hi Matt, sorry for the late response, just thinking about exhausts and came across this post. Where did you get your muffler fitted, I'm pretty sure I'm in the same area as you?

Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast Mark View Post
    After reading this thread, I'm interested in doing the rear muffler replacement.

I live south of Perth, near Bibra Lake. Can anyone recommend an exhaust shop to do the job?
    I rang a Genie outlet and the bloke I spoke with said there would be no gain, it would be loud and I should buy a full system from him!

So looking for someone who listens to what the customer wants :-)
    Hi Mark, Years ago I had exhaust torque in bibra lake make a 3" mandrel bent stainless system for a car I had and it was a work of art. easy people to deall with too. IF (and its a pretty BIG if) its still owned by the same people and they still have the same staff you will not be disapointed. Maybe take a drive down and suss them out.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213