Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty74 View Post
    I think side bitters are 17 x 8, 0mm offset. They're the one's I want, look bloody awesome. Seen them fitted to Hilux with MTZ's.

Cheers,
    Dusty
    If these are going on a 150, the above rim will be 31.35mm further out and an increase of 18.65mm clearance to the UCA.
    If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
    My Rig Build up

Quote Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis View Post
    I have a simple question. Will the following fit my 120 2009 Grande:

Dick Cepek Torques
    Dick Cepek Gun Metal 7
    (I already know Dick Cepek DC-2's wont... very annoyed.)
    Looks like the Gun Metal 7's have a +25 offset in the 17x8.5. Presume this would fit.

I also like the Allied Hammer in the Black/Machined finish. +20 offset in 17x8.
    150 GXL V6 Auto. BFG AT 275/65/R17, ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, OME 2" Lift, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, GME UHF, Rhino Sportz Crossrails and Platform Rack, ARB Awning, Redarc Brake Controller, Rear Drawer System, Safari Snorkel, New Toyota Mudflaps, Kaymar 'Wheel on Door' Bracket, ARB Under Vehicle Protection, IPF 900XS Spotties, Allied Hammer Wheels. Disclaimer - I am an ARB employee. Buildup Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hookedon4wding View Post
    Looks like the Gun Metal 7's have a +25 offset in the 17x8.5. Presume this would fit.

I also like the Allied Hammer in the Black/Machined finish. +20 offset in 17x8.
    Because the offset is the same it splits that extra inch evenly to inside and outside of wheel.

Meaning you will lose 13mm clearance on inside. But it will also only sit 13mm further out on outside.

To maintain the clearance the standard wheels have you need an offset of +12 or less with an 8.5 inch wide wheel.

Edit: this is for a 150. On a 120 you need an offset of +17 or less to maintain standard clearance.
    2011 150series GXL

Thanks for that. Looks like the Hammer may be a better option then on the 150.
    150 GXL V6 Auto. BFG AT 275/65/R17, ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, OME 2" Lift, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, GME UHF, Rhino Sportz Crossrails and Platform Rack, ARB Awning, Redarc Brake Controller, Rear Drawer System, Safari Snorkel, New Toyota Mudflaps, Kaymar 'Wheel on Door' Bracket, ARB Under Vehicle Protection, IPF 900XS Spotties, Allied Hammer Wheels. Disclaimer - I am an ARB employee. Buildup Thread

Avid PP Poster!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty74 View Post
    I think side bitters are 17 x 8, 0mm offset. They're the one's I want, look bloody awesome. Seen them fitted to Hilux with MTZ's.

Cheers,
    Dusty
    Are you referring to the GIC Hilux as seen on the 4WD Action vids?
    2004 Silver GXL 3lt 4spd Auto - ARB Bullbar, Safari Snorkel, Redarc Dual Battery System, BFG ATR, Dark Tint, IPF900XS spots, Raised Bilstein/Kings Suspension/Firestone Airbags, Autosafe Cargo Barrier, Sandgrabbers, Rola Roof Rack Stuff, Insect Screen, Dust/Wind Deflectors, Sheepskin/Black Duck Seatcovers, GME TX3510, ARB Recovery gear, ARB Awning, ARB underbonnet compressor, Allied Hammer Rims, ARB UVP, ARB Fridge, AJ Sliders

Hey Madkore,
    No, there was one waiting to be picked up in the showroom at Ken Mills when I picked up the 150. But now you mention it, I remember seeing the GIC Hilux your talking about.

Cheers,
    Dusty

I've just had some new Allied Hammer wheels put on my 150 GXL and they look great.

Photos on my buildup thread.

Cheers, Sam.

Added this tyre/rim calculator to the first post. Best I've seen so far.
    http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp
    If you have experienced D4D engine failure, please complete this survey ​http://goo.gl/forms/bpJSYjq0Zx
    My Rig Build up

I notice that the 150 series GX is fitted with a 17x6.5 alloy wheel now. Did Toyota ever make a 17x6 alloy rim for the 120 series, or are all 120 series alloys 17x7.5?
    "Sure itís quiet, for a diesel. But thatís like being well-behavedÖ for a murderer." - Jeremy Clarkson

The 120 17x7.5 were alloys or steel. The narrower ones were all steel.
    My Rig Build up

Thanks, I have a 120 series Prado brochure that lists the 17x6 wheel but doesn't state whether it's steel or alloy. The same brochure states the track to be 1535mm for the standard 120 with 17x6 rims and 1575mm for the GX, GXL, VX and Grande with 17x7.5 rims. If the offset is ET15 for the 17x6 and ET30 for the 17x7.5 then the figures in the brochure don't make sense. Shouldn't the ET15 wheel give you a wider track?

The 150 series specifications make more sense: 1605mm GX, 1585mm GXL, VX & Kakadu.
    "Sure itís quiet, for a diesel. But thatís like being well-behavedÖ for a murderer." - Jeremy Clarkson

Maybe the brochure is wrong.
    My Rig Build up

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast