Page 3 of 331 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 3962
  1. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pakenham,Victoria
    Posts
    370

    Re: So who was it???

    Seems like I am the only PP'er around that has NEVER seen another PP'er on the road..... I am always keeping a lookout! Plenty of Prados but no PP'ers!

  2. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lara, Geelong, VIC
    Posts
    443

    Re: So who was it???

    Hi All,

    The Mysterious person you seek, is me

    I was heading down to my other place in Lara from Mont Albert
    Stuart Trevena
    2008 Prado GXL D4D 3.0L T/D 5 Speed Auto Colour: Dune

  3. #27
    Addicted PP Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Spotted Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fella
    Yup,

    Black and white personals. Looks good.
    Gees Andrew, your on hols mate. Time to turn off the PC and go out and enjoy the LA nightlife, I gather you are staying in Anaheim area. There is plenty to do there, even though Disneyland closes early in Winter.

    Cheers

    Mav

    PS: Hope you are not too jet lagged. :lol:
    Roll on the 2010 Pradopoint GTG
    Pradopoint GTG website:
    http://www.pradopointgtg.com (final website location on its own domain)
    My Weather Station In Alice
    http://www.alicespringsweather.a60.us/
    My photo website:
    http://centralian.redbubble.com/

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y72/logo-1.jpg

  4. #28
    Avid PP Poster! IRON-PAWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,209

    Re: So who was it???

    Nope BPC! I'm in a PP sticker drought too! Never seen one! Got them all over my car now. So I want the secret toot if you see me and I don't mean the one from too many baked beans..... :roll:

    Still... if I actually got my lazy butt to a meet I just might see a few stickers.....
    # 2007 D4D GX # Full Privacy Tint # Flinders Red # 2 x HID LightForce 240 Blitz # ARB Winch Bar # Alloy Rims # Hilux Washer Jets # Stebel Nautilus Compact Truck Horn # ARB Alloy Roof Rack # ARB Dual Battery System # Charcoal Rough Country Canvas Seat Covers # Suspension:Autocraft Bilstein Shocks/Struts & Ridepro Coils # L.E.D Side Marker Lights # ARB Onboard Air # Pirelli Scorpion LT ATR 265/70's #--Custom 3"exhaust---

  5. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pakenham,Victoria
    Posts
    370

    Re: So who was it???

    [quote="IRON-PAWW"]Nope BPC! I'm in a PP sticker drought too! Never seen one! Got them all over my car now. So I want the secret toot if you see me and I don't mean the one from too many baked beans..... :roll: quote]

    I doubt I will see you on the road sometime as we live on the opposites sides of Australia :lol:
    I just dont understand why I havent seen any PP'ers.
    I saw a very nice Prado that was done it with personalised plates a few weeks ago so I sped up to see if they were a PP'er but they weren't.

  6. #30
    Advanced Member FlyingBushPig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    622

    Re: So who was it???

    Well, I'd best get some stickers then. I wonder how many lazy sods there are like me who visit the forum but just haven't got the stickers yet - and we're sighted by other lazy sods who haven't got stickers yet and just don't know we're all PPers??? Imagine if this is the case, what the shopping centre car parks would sound like - with the number of Prados I see in the local ones here, all with our secret Prado toot going off :shock:
    Cheers - Phil Taylor

    Prado KZJ120 2006 GX 3.0ltr Manual TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Sand/snow mats, cargo barrier, Cruise, Budget Campertrailer, 8x17" steelies w/ 265/70/R17 Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 ribs, Binatone GPS, Other Stuff...

  7. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pakenham,Victoria
    Posts
    370

    Re: So who was it???

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBushPig
    Well, I'd best get some stickers then. I wonder how many lazy sods there are like me who visit the forum but just haven't got the stickers yet - and we're sighted by other lazy sods who haven't got stickers yet and just don't know we're all PPers??? Imagine if this is the case, what the shopping centre car parks would sound like - with the number of Prados I see in the local ones here, all with our secret Prado toot going off :shock:
    I reckon you should get your butt into gear and get a sticker because no doubt you are one of the many prado's I have seen with the Pradopoint sticker as you dont live too far from me at all! You'll know who I am if you see me, personalised number plates, black winch bar, and a sticker at the top of my back window which is there mainly for my patrol driving, prado hating mate which reads "DONT FOLLOW ME YOU WONT MAKE IT" :lol:

  8. #32
    Senior Member Big Fella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Home. Glenmore Park NSW
    Posts
    421

    Re: Spotted Section

    Quote Originally Posted by mav
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fella
    Yup,

    Black and white personals. Looks good.
    Gees Andrew, your on hols mate. Time to turn off the PC and go out and enjoy the LA nightlife, I gather you are staying in Anaheim area. There is plenty to do there, even though Disneyland closes early in Winter.

    Cheers

    Mav

    PS: Hope you are not too jet lagged. :lol:
    Sorry mate. I NEED Pradopoint to survive. Can you imagine the updates I will have to read when I get back home after 8 weeks. No thanks. As for where we are staying, you are correct we are near Anaheim (Garden Grove Hyatt) and Disneyland does not close 'that' early. In fact on the weekend it's midnight and during the week it's 8pm, so it's pretty reasonable. Damn foggy everynight and till about 10am.

    Gotta go to bed now (9pm) so we can be up early for Disneyland!!!!!!!!!

    PS. Went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight (Aussie theme restaraunt, Lacey's choice). What a laugh. It's so funny to see what they serve. Brad didn't want the nuggets because they were called Kookaburra Wings. eeewwww!
    Regards,

    Big Fella

    2007 Prado GXL D-4D Auto. Black. Cooper ATR's, ARB Bull Bar, Safari Snorkel, ARB Dual Battery, Sandgrabba Mats, Black Duck Seat Covers, Plastic Bits on the front, Mesh Grill Guard, Tinted Front Windows, Towbar, Reverse Sensors, Lightforce Blitz 240's, ORS Drawer System. ScanguageII, Stebel Truck Horn, Icom 440 UHF Radio and BIlstein/Ridepro Premium Lift Kit.

    If you can't fix it with a hammer...... you have an electrical problem.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/emailsig.jpg

  9. #33
    Addicted PP Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Spotted Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fella
    Went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight (Aussie theme restaraunt, Lacey's choice). What a laugh. It's so funny to see what they serve. Brad didn't want the nuggets because they were called Kookaburra Wings. eeewwww!
    Well it could have been worse, they could have been Emu wings. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have half a dozen Emu wings thanks, oh and can you supersize that order. :twisted: :twisted:
    Roll on the 2010 Pradopoint GTG
    Pradopoint GTG website:
    http://www.pradopointgtg.com (final website location on its own domain)
    My Weather Station In Alice
    http://www.alicespringsweather.a60.us/
    My photo website:
    http://centralian.redbubble.com/

    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y72/logo-1.jpg

  10. #34
    Addicted PP Member ntp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Now NSW
    Posts
    4,440

    Re: Spotted Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fella
    Damn foggy everynight and till about 10am.
    Fog or smog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fella
    PS. Went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner tonight (Aussie theme restaraunt, Lacey's choice). What a laugh. It's so funny to see what they serve. Brad didn't want the nuggets because they were called Kookaburra Wings. eeewwww!
    Did you try the genuine Aussie Bloomin' Onion? When there a couple of years ago my mates took me thinking it was genuine aussie fare. When I asked to speak to the Manager and challenged him about its authenticity, they backed down pretty smart. But the yanks seems to love it nonetheless.

    Bloomin Onion description:
    16 ounces big. 4 1/2 inches wide. Deepfried with dipping sauce!
    ntp
    Love the Outback............. Love my Prado.
    My Prado, My Extras
    4wdriving First Party - dןǝɥ ɹoɟ ןןɐɔ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

  11. #35
    Avid PP Poster! IRON-PAWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,209

    Re: So who was it???

    Yeah! Get a sticker you lazy so and so's!! :lol: Guess I was referring to any PP'er who sees my distinctive country number plates. Gimme the secret Toot!! I've also done the speed up thing to check for PP stickers as well as the carpark crawl to see if there is another PP'er to park next to..... No luck yet....
    # 2007 D4D GX # Full Privacy Tint # Flinders Red # 2 x HID LightForce 240 Blitz # ARB Winch Bar # Alloy Rims # Hilux Washer Jets # Stebel Nautilus Compact Truck Horn # ARB Alloy Roof Rack # ARB Dual Battery System # Charcoal Rough Country Canvas Seat Covers # Suspension:Autocraft Bilstein Shocks/Struts & Ridepro Coils # L.E.D Side Marker Lights # ARB Onboard Air # Pirelli Scorpion LT ATR 265/70's #--Custom 3"exhaust---

  12. #36
    Advanced Member FlyingBushPig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    622

    Re: So who was it???

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Prado Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBushPig
    Well, I'd best get some stickers then. I wonder how many lazy sods there are like me who visit the forum but just haven't got the stickers yet - and we're sighted by other lazy sods who haven't got stickers yet and just don't know we're all PPers??? Imagine if this is the case, what the shopping centre car parks would sound like - with the number of Prados I see in the local ones here, all with our secret Prado toot going off :shock:
    I reckon you should get your butt into gear and get a sticker because no doubt you are one of the many prado's I have seen with the Pradopoint sticker as you dont live too far from me at all! You'll know who I am if you see me, personalised number plates, black winch bar, and a sticker at the top of my back window which is there mainly for my patrol driving, prado hating mate which reads "DONT FOLLOW ME YOU WONT MAKE IT" :lol:
    Don't worry, I always look out for the black ones! Just secretly...I'd love a black one if it weren't for the heat...and the cleaning/scratches. But they DO look good. I'm sure I'll see you at some stage.
    Cheers - Phil Taylor

    Prado KZJ120 2006 GX 3.0ltr Manual TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Sand/snow mats, cargo barrier, Cruise, Budget Campertrailer, 8x17" steelies w/ 265/70/R17 Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 ribs, Binatone GPS, Other Stuff...

Page 3 of 331 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •